True Weapon addon for Minecraft 1.20.1
Take hold of cold weaponry from all around the globe. Develop new combat strategies that abuse the advantages of each specific blade. Whether you’re a swift fighter or more inclined to do slow but heavy blows, there is always a weapon to fit your style.
What weapon will be added:
- Machete – poisons target on hit.
- Wakizashi – performs a sweep attack granting a temporary attack speed increase.
- Ninjato – a short weapon for a sneaky warrior that deals enormous amounts of damage.
- Odachi – deals sweep attack in a big range.
- Tessen war fan
- Bo – basically, a giant stick.
- Kama – puts weakness effect on a target.
- Dane axe – big dual-purpose instrument, the bearer will be slowed down.
- Bearded axe – something in-between axe and sword.
- Barbed mace – a medium-range weapon that does area damage.
- Katana – deals severe damage to the enemy.
- Knife – very short but a fast weapon.
- Longs sword – slows down its wielder on hit.
How to install addons:
- Download the addon straight from your device
- Find and open the .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to start importing into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable all “Experimental gameplay” features in Settings
Edited: Today, 17:47
Reason: Sledgehammer, Makeshift Spear, Crowbar added.