Simple Furniture addon for Minecraft PE 1.20.10
The number of items on the furniture list does not quantify in the hundreds but is enough to cover the needs of every room. Your kitchen won’t be left without a stove, and your living room without a sofa. Although, the lack of variety in colors should be noted. Don’t expect to find a perfectly fitting countertop for your burgundy walls.
Credits: TEAM CUBITOS MC
- Couch – you can sit on a couch.
- Gaming Chair – you can sit on it.
- Blender – can be used to make a milkshake.
- Chopping board – can be used to chop bread.
- Grill – can be used to cook steaks.
- Toaster – can be used to toast bread.
- Music Player
- Coffee maker – you can make coffee using cocoa beans and then pour it into the mug.
Currently, there are two ways to get furniture in the game, both of which involve command usage. /summon cmc:seller – to summon a seller. Or this command to receive all items at once: /function cmc_furniture
How to install addons:
- Download the addon to your device
- Find and open the .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to import it into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create new or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
Edited: Today, 16:45