2000 new blocks addon for Minecraft 1.20.1
With only seventeen new forms and many types of materials, considering the ability to rotate blocks – it gives us almost an unlimited number of combinations.
How to get blocks:
Put any regular block into a Stonecutter and choose from the proposed options.
How to rotate blocks:
Players can also rotate blocks to set them into preferable positions. Start crouching, the hand should be empty, and tap on a block. By rotating blocks, one can put them in peculiar positions to connect one to another.
How to install addons:
- Download the addon straight from your device
- Find and open the .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to start importing into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable “Experimental” game features in the world settings
Edited: Today, 11:52